Monday, November 2, 2009





Things did seem so simple at the begining...I thought to myself - I know I'll just draw some rain and see what happens...but the rain was not wet enough, not shiny enough...as my daughter says- I'M NOT HAPPY - with the materials but I didn't dare go back to the art supply shop to spend more money on some abstract dream...luckily the next day I was waiting for a bus next to the local opportunity shop . There is was- the answer- a whole big tray of make up, with little brushes, sparkly cosmetics and what nots( I'm not really an expert in this field) and for only $5- how could I resist ! And it served me well - I used up all the different potions, nail polish etc and especially the mascara with it's lovely thin brush- I highly recommend it as a tool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment