Tuesday, May 18, 2010

GEMMA



My fabulous assistant - the magical girl child who has knowledge of story telling, books and all things creative. She is a remarkable person- as strong as she is subtle- a perfect assistant as she knows both my world and the world of younger people- she helped me with details and ideas, she had the final say about the story itself - if it made sense to her it was ready for the world.
Gemma was brought to me as a gift from the heavens -well actually from Spain.
My very old friend Kaye the fabulous Kaye ( a never ending help ) had appeared back in our lives - after a rather long sojourn in the rest of the world and she brought with her a daughter I had never met. Gemma quickly became a great source of inspiration for me as she is a well read and knowledgeable 10 year old - a force to be reckoned with. I think I need her on my side as she will one day do things more amazing then I can even imagine. I like to bask in her glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment