Sunday, May 23, 2010

THE PUPPET BOOK







This is another example of how to put a book together simply by sticking your own images/text in an existing book.
I really like the way this one turned out - as I put together images from my puppet show.
In all honesty I'm not a big fan of this technique as sticking things in - never works perfectly - I'm by no means a perfectionist but there always seems to me at least one bit sticking out. It doesn't like too much handling. But it can certainly work - may be some people are better adhesive wranglers then I. I think its a lovely projects with or for kids.

2 comments:

  1. Just had a lovely long read of all your posts. I find your work fascinating. I'll be following you with interest. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - and hopefully i wont disappoint you!!! The muses have been very generous lately

    ReplyDelete